Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 30 - We did it!

We have done it! 30 days - 30 challenges.

Today is all about you. Your challenge is to post in the comments how you felt the 30 day challenge went. What was your favourite challenge, the most challenging challenge, any days you didn't like and why, any lessons learned, experiences you would like to share, anything folks!

This is a time to share what you went through with the people that went through it with you. And don't be afraid if you only did a few of the challenges - share anything! Now it is time to celebrate our completion of the challenge, and walk away with some new life lessons.


So, what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the 30 Day Challenge is over :( I really enjoyed this. Plain and simple, it was fun, positive, and something I looked forward to every day. I found myself becoming more aware of the person I am and active in ensuring that is who I want to be. I was changing some of my habits, for the better, becoming more aware of the things I already did do, or wished I did, and then asking myself, "well, why don't you do that". It was a kind reminder of the simple things in life that can, and do, make a difference. I am really sad that it's over, but I feel that I will carry many of these challenges beyond these 30 days. Thanks Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete