Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 26 - What is your purpose?

I think a lot about the 'purpose of life'. Why am I here? What should I be doing? What effect am I having on the environment around me? I think it's good to reflect sometimes on what you're doing with your life (not all the time though, because then you miss out on life itself). As much as I reflect though, I still have no idea what the ultimate purpose is: Is it to give? Is it to find love? Is it to have fun along they way? Is there not a purpose to life?

Today's challenge is rather abstract, I know, but I think it's important to think about a greater goal. Having a greater purpose gives you focus and allows you to work toward that goal on a day-to-day basis.

So, what is your purpose? And how are you assuring you are on the path to achieving it?

I would love to see comments on this post because just as much as it's good to reflect on your own, it's helpful to hear other people's thoughts and beliefs as well.

*This post was inspired by the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oHlX8Kmxk&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment