Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 9 - In the midst of disaster...


I came across this picture on The Big Picture website and it made me start thinking about what is really important in my life. 

For today, I want you to think about your priorities in life and assess whether you are living out those priorities. For example, if you say your number one priority is family; are you spending enough quality time with your family? Further to this, think about the people that are the closest to you; do they know how much they mean to you? If a disaster was to strike tomorrow, would you be full of regret?

"I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?"

Life is too short to waste it on things that you don't love (although from time to time, you may have to do your laundry). 

1 comment:

  1. Family family family, love the comments Son!!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete